Saturday, April 9, 2011

Special Easter Basket Delivery!!

I just have to share my excitement for the day!

This morning, Lovey and I had to make a quick run to Wal-Mart (this was not the excitement for the day), but when we arrived home a special delivery was waiting at our house!!

The kiddos Easter baskets!!


I am so loving them! They are even monogrammed with their names!!


Don't yal just love them!


They are only $20.00 with the monogram! (deal!)


measures 12x9, 7" deep


9 color options: purple, green, pink, black, brown, blue/ brown trim, pink/ brown trim, black/ white print, green/ white dots


Regan, my most amazing wonderful friend (who is also a SUPER-WO-MAN)! (mother of three busy boys, has a husband, works outside of the home full time, then works full time when she comes home (family), and has her on the side business (sewing, seamstressing (is that a word), monogramming genius. She is sew (play on words) busy, and I have no idea how she does it all.


Please yal, check her out!


on facebook: Sewing a Seed


blog: http://sewingaseed.blogspot.com/


Regan even made Brayden a lovey blanket! It is so soft that I want to sleep with it!


What a talent that Regan is!


Have a great day yal!


Caryn

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I LOVE those cute Easter Baskets!!