Friday, September 8, 2017

Frozen balls and too tight prom dresses...

I know that you have popped in thinking today's post sounds a bit inappropes, but y'all know my posts are normally PG... so sorry, come back tomorrow!
So much has been happening at casa de Foresee.  We have been busy with school starting back, family fun, and extra-curriculars!  Each week that ends, I think I will be better and more organized when the next Monday comes... and each Monday I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off!  So, today I say, this coming Monday I will be ready for the week!  Meals will be planned, laundry will be done and put away, and the kids will have money in their lunch accounts at school!  Every... single... day.... I get an email or call saying they have noooo money!  Geez, get with it Caryn, make a deposit!  Grrrrrr!!  You have heard it hear... gauntlet has been thrown down!  Organization and easy breezy living is a coming!
(10 bucks says I wake up late that morning and send the kids to school in sandals, shorts, and a t-shirt and it will be 50 degrees and raining!)
Anyways, back to this morning.... I wake up in a panic from what I can only call it is a nightmare!  I am in the deep helping to plan my 20 year high school reunion.  I have had so much fun getting together with friends, reminiscing about the way back, and planning a fun weekend for people to come together!  I am so excited to see old friends and hear what they have been up to (I kinda see it everyday, since I am friends on FB with many of the people I graduated with, but it will be fun to be standing in a room with them)!  Anyways, the dream.  So, I dreamed last night that my babysitter showed up to watch the kids, man friend was dressed and ready to go, and I had just gotten out of the shower!  I was running late and a car full of friends was arriving to pick us up... and I was in a towel!  Man friend is trying to rush me and I run to the closet to get my clothes, and all my clothes were gone!  It was like someone robbed la casa de Foresee and they only wanted my cardigans, mom jeans, flowy tops, and sundresses!!!  WHY???!!!  All that the robbers left me was my old prom dress and a pair of spanx (praise the Lord!)!  What's a girl to do, well this girl had no choice... a towel or a prom dress!!
What would you do?
Welp, I pulled on that dress.  It was horrible.  I cried.  I was sweating, profusely (I guess I was really having to work to get this dress on, it was almost like it was spandex)!  I get it on, and it could not zip, because I was once a zero and now my size welllllll, it has a zero in it!  Ha!  So, here I am, a vision, in my old prom dress with a low cut back, not zipped, exposing my nude color spanx!  I.... DIE!!  I walked out and man friend just rushed me to the car (with my friends in it), and no one said a word)!  Kinda reminded me of having food in your teeth and no one tells you about it and ya walk around looking like a weirdo!  I walk into the reunion and everyone is staring and laughing!
Dream translators... go for it!
While I woke up in a panic... earlier than normal, this did not make me jump up and rush to get my day started!  I almost forgot today is food day at my work!  I signed up to bring meatballs... FYI, they are pretty frozen, because I just started them.  Everyone will be thrilled to take a bite outta my frozen meatballs!  This was def not a well planned food for my food day!!
Happy Friday, so glad the weekend is upon us!

No comments: