Saturday, October 28, 2017

Today is Momma's birthday...

I guess with me being stuck on "Broke Leg Mountain", I have put myself on a bit of a bloggin' break!  Today it stops, because there is something BIG to share... it is my momma's BIG day!  Girlfriend is &$ years old (and I am just gonna put it out there, she be lookin' good)!  I have yet to get out a find her something amazing for her day (since I cannot really get out on my own... for real y'all, who wants to get out in a wheelchair, with your husband, and two children??  Ummmm, not me!)  So, as soon as I break outta this joint, I will be able to find something most suitable.  Today marks day 41 of me being at home, and my momma has been here everyday, from sun up to sun down.  I must say that the leg situation has been no Bueno, but having her here every moment has been wonderful.  I am kinda lucky to have her help (and in the coming weeks of me getting out of my bubble will be good, but I will be a bit sad and missing her constant company)!  My momma is the is the kindest, most fun, silliest, most nurturing woman I know, and I am so glad that she is all mine (and my dad's, and the brutha's, and Katie's, and Moss', and then there is the kids), well, we just all adore her!!
Happy happy birthday Momma!  You are the best girl in the whole wide world!

















































No comments: