Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mantle-icious... Christmas Decor!!

It has started!
Today is Halloween, so tomorrow I am going to declare it National Put Up Your Fall Pizzaz and Bring Out Your Christmas Razzle Dazzle Day!!  I have been on the internet.... and looking at old pictures of Christmas Mantle Pasts... and I am trying to figure out how to change it up a bit.
2009 la casa de Foresee
2010
2011.... it is needing a bit of something...
I am looking for fun, whimsy, pretty, Santa's workshop
2012... picture coming soon...

Just wanted to share with you some of the beautiful images that I have found!
Mantle Wonderfulness at StyleEstate
This chocolate brown and green Christmas is just divine!
I love all of the pinecones that are used
Love the wreath above the mantle and the use of the class hurricanes
O-my-sweet-goodness!
Christmas Cabin Wonderland!

Now, I really like traditional red and greens for Christmas decorating, I liked this picture for the use of all of the ornamental balls!  I love them in the glass jars.  I might do something like that on my coffee table.
Nothing about this mantle screams Christmas to me, but I think it is so very lovely!
The floral swag is complete perfection.
I found this on a website, Jonathan Klunk Design Blog
Isn't it just beautiful?  I love all of the greenery, don't ya wish you had these skills?
This was found on Pinterest... of course the link is bad, but I like the look... so enjoy!
This fun... Pottery Barn.. look is from The Yellow Cape Cod
Another Pinterest picture with a bad link, but I am posting anyways!
So, what do you think?  How do you decorate your mantle at Christmas time?  Or do you?  I love just having stockings up, but I love to add a whole buncha razzle dazzle to my mantle!!




 

1 comment:

Angie said...

Just be thankful you have a mantle! I have to decorate our bar top LOL