Tuesday, February 4, 2014

It's Gettin' Hot in Hurrrre......


Well, my weeks just got a little hotter, and I know you are curious why.
That's right!  Hot Yoga Time.
I'm just gonna throw this out there, this will be a new attempt at getting this womanly physique into shape.  I've tried walking (honestly,I walk everyday.... To the car, in the parking lot, around the Wal-Mart) but the walking ain't cuttin' it.  I tried running.  Okay, that is a lie (but I've discussed why that whole thing won't work out).  I tried Insanity (3 times), it was insane and sweaty (I don't do sweaty).  So, here is my latest fitness attempt.... 
Looks easy enough.
I can lay there and stretch, and breathe.
What concerns me most is the clothes.  Where are they?
Really?  Booty shorts and spots bras held together by a string?  That kinda takes the whole "hot" idea out of hot yoga.  I don't know if a tiny bra like top could hold in the bubbies, but maybe so?
Then there is this guy.....
Ha!  I. Die!
Will my instructor hot yoga person be wearing a speedo and standing on my back?  Y'all, I do not know if I could take it!  Is the gal he's posing on laughing or crying?  Just trying to prepare myself for anything.
Back in the day, I was flexible.  I could do the splits, touch my toes, even do a high kick or ten.  Maybe, after class 1 I will be doing a little bit of this.....


Alright, maybe the 3rd class?
So, good bye to the ladies who lunch.....
And hello to the ladies who sit in a circle....
And do strange stuff like this!
Tuesday/ Thursday!  Who's in?

No comments: