Wednesday, January 29, 2014

While all of you are sleeping.....

I'm lying here, in the bed, munching on these.....
Thinking about our closely approaching vacation to there......
Dreaming of sitting right here......
While wearing this.....
From albionfit.com
Or this...
From albionfit.com
Ooooooo, or this....
Victoria's Secret
I believe it is time to break out the Insanity videos again!
July cannot come quickly enough!  We are taking a "big" family vacation to the beach!  Eek!  We are very excited!  It will be the Foresee Four, Momma 'en them (Daddy, the bruthas, and sister), my Moss, then my SIL.... My niece and nephew!  We will be sharing a room/ condo with the SIL and kids.  It will be such a good time.
I suppose now is a good a time as ever to start my to do list....
1.  Lose ...15...10.... 1 pound.  I guess I should set my goals pretty low, I would hate to disappoint myself if I do not meet goal 1.
2.  Stop eating cookies and drinking Dr.Peppers while lying in bed blogging....  At 1030 at night!  This will help me in meeting goal 1!
3.  Find some great books to read.  If I stop buying those cookies which are hindering my weight goals the money saved on no cookie purchases will help me to have a budget for books.
4.  Its a short list...there is not a number 4
Got any big plans for the summer?  Wha? These warm happy thoughts are helping me to stay nice and cozy during these winter months!
5.  Get pumped up about spray tans.  I love a good spray tan!

No comments: