Friday, November 2, 2012

Trick or Treat!!

This quite possibly could be our Christmas card photo.  We are all present in the photograph, no one is wearing pajamas, I had showered and washed my hair (therefore I feel like I am looking okay), and half of the family is looking at the camera (Aron and I)..... so, ding, ding, ding, I think we have a winner!  Ha!
We had a big night of trick or treating!  Our first stop was to visit some of Aron's family.  We were able to sit and talk with them for at least an hour, and take a picture with his grandmother.  Sweet memory!  In fact, when we were leaving, Sophia yelled out, "good-bye my grandmother."  It was sweet.  Then she told us later that night, "I had a good time being with my family."  Seriously, I love her so much!
Next stop, G-Dad and Honey's house.  We were so glad my SIL stopped in to see us and that my brother and Mercedees were there.

 G-Dad and Cowboy Brayden
 Family picture
Next stop was to see Uncle Jason and Nicole!  They had some goodies for the kids and the kids chased their pets around their house.  All in all, the visit was successful!
Bonus to the night, our friends stopped by for trick or treating, and we got to snap some pictures with some very sweet friends!
Such a fun night!






No comments: