Sunday, July 15, 2018

Saying good-bye (insert saddest emoji face)

Tens... the drive home from the beach is the pits!
*Note to self... get a super high payin' job where I can just live on the beach!  (JK, my boss might be reading this)!
We woke up super early (4AM)!  Bah, who even does that??
At least I will have much to reflect on for the 12 hour car ride!




















We had such a fun time!  Who is going with us next year??  Thankful for my parents who make this trip possible for us each year!  It is so much planning and making sure we all get to where we need to be so we can be together.  Dad and Mom... you are the best (I am pretty sure they are not ones of the tens)!
What do you do for vacation?  You and your spouse?  You and your friends?  Do you do BIG family trips?  Maybe we will see ya at the beach next year!!

7 comments:

GiGi said...

I enjoy reading your blog and going on virtual vacation with yall. The kids have really grown. I am sorry about your leg. I broke my ankle about 9 years ago and did a bang up job on it as I have plates and screws and pins in it. Let them do whatever is needed to make yours better!! I will keep reading you keep posting..Hugs, GiGi
gigimajors@windstream.net

Jane said...

We do the same thing....family vacations....they are the best! we rent a beach house and the 10 of us live together for a week!! Gulf Shores is our favorite place...glad you had a great time!!

ddthom5404 said...

We used to do family vacations every year but now that they are all grown and have their own children and grandchildren, we just can't schedule a time when we can all get together for any length of time. We only have 100% of the family together for special holidays. Since we are retired and own a motor home, we mostly travel at our own pace and do what we enjoy. I miss the days when my girls were growing up. Soak in every minute with your babies. Love your blog and Instagram too. You have a beautiful family. One of the 10's here and you are hilarious!

Caryn C. Foresee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caryn C. Foresee said...

We love Gulf Shores too! The beaches are all great in that area and I love that it is a good family vacation spot. A beach house would be a nice change, more privacy.... suggestions please!!

Caryn C. Foresee said...

Diane, I would love to travel by motor home! The man friend and I often discuss this is how we will travel (if we ever retire)! Thank you for being one of the tens❤️

Caryn C. Foresee said...


Gigi! You are always so faithful... def one of my tens!❤️ Thanks for going on “vacay” with us! Also, plates and screws, that is terrible sounding. Maybe I will get over my fear and let the dr fix my leg, I’m just nervous it won’t work or make it worse. Tough decisions for me