Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh, What a beautiful mornin'!!!

Oh, What a beautiful day!!
I got a beautiful feelin'
Everything's going my way!!

Well, it is 23 degrees out this morning, bright and sunshiny.  It is so lovely.  I do believe that the flowers are blooming...

Sorry we have not posted lately, but with Little Miss being sick and me trying to entertain her at every moment, I have been a little crunched on some extra time.  When I would finally get a moment, I decided it would be best to do the laundry, cook meals, and shower!  Oh, the exciting life of a stay at home momma!  Would not change it for anything!

It has been a busy few weeks...my baby sister, Katie (Aunt Kitty Kat) turned 12 years old!!  We celebrated by going to FastLanes!  This was such a treat.  I had never been before and it was so much fun.  There are games, go carts, bowling, and laser tag.  I could not tell who had more fun, me and Aron, my bothers, my parents, the Butlers, or the 12 girls!!  We were all over the place....


Such a fun time!

Valentines Day was so nice for us!  We started our morning meeting the fam at Copelands for Valentines Day brunch.  So yum!
Then, we went to celebrate Ryan and Abrams birthday at Las Fajitas!  Aron and I were so full by the end of the day, but we had such a great time with them!
Annalee made us all Valentines.  She is reading the one she wrote to Sophia!  She is so precious.

After all of that food, I had to burn off all of the calories!  You so know that I ate deserts everywhere I went.  So I painted another tree for Lovey. 

I hope that everyone is well! 
Ugh-oh, Sophia is awake.. gotta go!!!
Stop back by tomorrow, I am sure I will have something to chat about...

Love yal, 

Caryn

2 comments:

How "Sweet" it is... said...

Oh WOW, I love the tree...you are so talented!!

Anonymous said...

love the tree!!! so cute! glad sophia is better, i hate it when p is sick! boooooo!