1. Smile in the mirror for 5 minutes. Totally awkward, I know. I used to practice my hello smiles all of the time. Especially when I knew I would be seeing Aron, I would look in the mirror, pose, smile, say hello. Weird...yes. Haven't you ever done that??
2. Be kind (smile, say "hello") to everyone you see (the bank, Wal-Mart, in traffic, ect.) This may freak some people out, but you just might make someones day a little bit brighter. Just today, I smiled at an elderly man at a stop light. I think he thought I was loving him, but whatever!
3. For the entire day, pretend that every word you speak is being recorded on a hidden tape recorder and will be played in public. This is so hard. Be positive, be joyful, be gracious, be friendly, build one another up.
4. As Lionel would say, "I just called to say I love you."
Tell someone how much you love them.
5. Send a card filled with sweetness to a friend you are missing. Everyone loves cards, it is so great to open the mailbox and see a card and not a Visa bill!!
6. Hug a friend! If you are totally brave hug a stranger, but beware that this could be seen as invading someones personal space. Some people do not like this very much. Last year, I was not paying attention at Wal-Mart, and rammed my buggy into the backend of an old man. His wife turned around looked a me with a what are you doing look. Mortified and so sorry, I went to pat the man on his back and apologize, he drops his cane bends down to get it and I patted his booty!! So BEWARE, with the love pats and hugs!!
*We are going to a dinner party tonight, so watch out!
Just have to share something that I heard in bible study yesterday!
God is so Good!!