Tuesday, August 19, 2014

It's My Party.......

and I'll wear a tutu if I want to!!  Last month, I turned the BIG, 3-5!  I know right, she looks so young, so rested, more like 22?...... (crickets).  Anyways, 35!  I am not a girl that gets sad when a birthday rolls around, I mean the alternative is well..... no birthday and that would not be fun!  So, when the 27th rolls around, I am thinking, let's eat cake!  Call up the fam, go to momma 'en-nems (that's crazy people talk for Momma and Daddy's house)!  The night was perfect, we feasted on blend of the bayou (so good, it will make you slap yo' granny), my Moss (that's Curry talk for my grandmother) made me strawberry pie (my birthday cake request) and then a chocolate.... and then a peach pie (seriously, it was like I died and went to pie heaven.... and did not gain a pound)!
35 years!  I cannot wait to see what is in store for this one!



 




 



 

1 comment:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday!!!
You are wearing a tutu, that's awesome :)