Sunday, November 14, 2010

Decorating for the holidays.....

Hello to all of my sweet friends!
I wanted to let ya know, I am open for business! Yes, I am joining the workforce again, and what a better time to start than the HOLIDAYS!! I am excited to get back into the swing of things and design and decorate those Christmas wreaths! So, welcome to......
Caryn's Custom Holiday Wreaths!
Since I am very much with child and the contractions are already in full swing, I have decided to start on a little bit of a smaller scale than decorating those Christmas trees. This opportunity will allow me to still work from home (at the table or couch) and still be full time mommy to Lovey!
Here are a few completed items!
Let me know what ya think!



Here is a gorgeous wreath. Traditional red, golds, and greens!

Total bonus: shatter proof ornaments (anyone with a child, L-O-V-E it!)

This one may actually end up on our Foresee front door! Red, white, silver, with touches of green! Gotta love the candy look!

Bonus: It lights up!!

Here is a custom wreath in golds, purples, and greens.

It is a little LSU meets Mardi Gras (but so much fun)!


Feel free to place an order, just send an email to caryn.foresee@gmail.com

I would love to hear from ya!

Happy Holidays!

Caryn







No comments: