Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Some things old.... and a few questions??

I wanted to show yal the latest project. Yes! This is a little bit of something old, and I hope to turn it into something new and fabulous! Stay tuned to see how it all comes together!
This leads up to the first question....
I have a wreath and some things that I currently use in my Christmas decorating at home, can you try to use my somethings old and make them into somethings new??
Well, I can definitely give it a whirl and a little bit of bibbity-bobbity-boo!
For this service, I am charging $45.00-$50.00 (this may change if any extras (to add some razzle dazzle) need to be purchased.
(This is a service available to the NWA area)
Yes, I do already have a few wreaths for sale, how much are they?
$100.00
I do not live in your area, are you taking orders from anywhere?
Well, yes! Anywhere in the US. Please note that the above price does not include shipping and handling! Payment should be done through money orders.
If I want you to create a custom wreath, what information do you need?
Just email, caryn.foresee@gmail.com, the colors/ theme you are wanting (we can discuss more from there).
Since some of you had the same questions, I thought that this would be a better way to address them!
Don't forget, check us out later to see how the somethings old turned into something new!
Love yal!
Caryn

No comments: