Sunday, February 26, 2012

Project: Cabinet Face Lift

As some of you are aware, I have been working on a special project. Those sad plain jane cabinets in my laundry room needed a BIG face lift! Well, the lift is finally complete! After weeks of sanding, priming, painting, and then applying a new beautimous paint with a mixed glaze... I am finally able to take laundry room cabinets off of my TO DO LIST!


Here they are.... the cabinets (minus one of the doors, since I forgot to take a picture before I started taking down the cabinets)!


and..... WA-LA!



I am soooo happy with how they turned out! Now to paint the walls and to do the laundry that is piled up on the dryer and the floor!

Now, I am going to rest my arms!



Caryn

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yea!! Congrats! They look beautiful.