Saturday, August 31, 2013

"Hair today... gone tomorrow"

I'm just gonna go ahead and put it out there.... but as of late, I have not been paying much attention to the mop on top.  I wake up, I shower, I put clean hair in a ponytail and then repeat.  When you have teeny tiny people, I just think that is the norm.  You pay more attention to the people around you and if you have any strength/ time then you can attempt to make yourself presentable.  Well, my hair has just been a long, big, crazy, dark mess, and it needed some help.....

(you know it needs help when your loved ones say things like...."well, your hair is just to big for your face", or "well, did you run out of hair gel", or "it's just extra curly today... it is just the weather".  I would walk into a room, and the hair is what you would notice first.
So, I messaged Leah...
love her.
I let her know.....
Right now I am looking like this....
front middle... that is me.
I want to have fun Reese Witherspoon hair.

So, she got to cutting..
then cut some more...
then colored some..
then gave me bangs....
then cut a bit more.
5 inches later.....
 Bam!
I refuse to make the "duck face" so today you get the "oooo face" (It is way cooler and I really think that people should be doing their "selfies with this look)! Ha!
I feel 15 pounds lighter, and so much happier.