Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Big 3-0!!

Happy Birthday to you!


Happy Birthday to you!


Happy Birthday to my sweet, terrific, special, wonderful, sensational, super cute, fantastic, smart, funny, incredible, amazing, nice, caring, best friend, great father to our daughter, provider, supportive, spectacular husband Aron------------------!!!


Happy Birthday to You!!

Obviously it is Aron's birthday! Have I mentioned how much I love his face and I am so blessed to have him as my husband. I am so thankful that the good Lord sent him my direction (or moved me into the duplex next door to him)!!

Have a great evening!!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Happy birthday to your husband. I just posted you a novel on your "cheese sleeps alone" post but I didn't know if you'd see it so I wanted to let you know :)