Friday, September 16, 2011

5 years of lovin' and some livin'!

Happy 5 Year Anniversary to my wonderful husband, Aron. O my goodness, at how far we have come. 5 years later, a dog, a home, two sweet babies. I could not be happier in this life that I have made with you. Thank you for being my biggest supporter and my best friend. I am so loved and I appreciate everyday that I get to spend being your wife. Tear, sniffle, sniffle.



Now for a trip down memory lane, our wedding day.



Look at how nice we look, all dressed up.


The Curry Family


Check out these lovely ladies, my cousins and my baby sister. These were the junior bridesmaids for our special occasion.
Daddy walking my down the aisle. Could be one of my favorite moments of the day. When I came out of the room to be presented in the church, I started to cry when I saw my daddy. Don't know why, but it was so sweet. He looked at me pulled out his pockets and said what are ya crying for honey, I do not have anymore money! Haha! He made me laugh and we made our walk! (FYI, he cried a tear or 3 too!)
my dress. I love it still! the top part is a jacket and buttoned up the back. sigh. I love that dress. Humm... I should put it on for when Aron gets home from work and just be doing the dishes or changing baby diapers- he would d-i-e! (or laugh, bc it would never zip/ button up the back!)







The garter thingy


Our first dance



The cake feeding



Aron and his beautiful sister (my sister too!)


The wedding party. Yes, count them if you must. But we just have some amazing friends that we wanted to be a part of the day.
So happy to spend the rest of my life with you.


I really thought I would never ever find the perfect man to settle down with, buy a home with, have some babies with, grow old with, have Christmas time with, husband to cook for, someone to take care of me when I am old, someone to take out my trash cans, someone to wake up to in the mornings, but I found him. It is the best love story I could have ever dreamed up and I cannot wait to see what is in store for the next 5, 15, 50 years of marriage.


Just an FYI, Someday My Prince Will Come is playing in the background right now! Sophia is watching her new favorite princess movie (Snow White)!! What an appropriate song to be on while I type this out!

2 comments:

Guy and Julie said...

Happy Anniversary! Your dress was gorgeous. And I laughed out loud at the thought of putting it on for when A comes home and just be going about your business. YOU TOTALLY SHOULD!!!!

Cory said...

Happy Anniversary! That dress is amazing, and girl I bet you could still slip right into it. ;) It is a shame we only get to wear our gowns one day. :) I am so glad you are back to blogging. :)