Thursday, September 22, 2011

Woo Pig Sooie!!

This past weekend we ventured out to see the Razorbacks play some football! We are very big fans of the piggies and we do NOT miss a game!



This is our only picture with Sophia, she would not look at the camera. All she wanted to do was call those HOGS!!! She is doin' the woooo part!!



Momma and Daddy




My Aunt Cathy and her man-friend Rick! You could call him boy-friend or steady date (whatever the kids are saying these days), but man friend sounds way-- cooler to me. Katie Grace is posing above them!


Me and my Aunt Cathy


I must say, this was their first Razorback game to attend! My aunt and her man friend are from Louisiana and are LSU Tiger fans. That is all I have to say about that.



Me and my precious boys.



Richard (my brother) is totally photo-bombin' this picture! Richard and Brayden
Wanted another picture with my boys, but it did not turn out so hot. Ughh! The double chin, the crying, Richard making crazy faces again!


We just love those Hogs!


Woo Pig!


Caryn

No comments: