Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sophia's Sweet Song

Oh how busy the days are with two children, a husband, a dog, extended family, ect..  I start the days so early, feed people, dress people, clean up after people, go to Wal-Mart, wash clothes, and then get little sleep at night (since someone in our family (Brayden) does not enjoy sleeping throughout an entire night!  Just when I think that I cannot do another day, this happens.....


Thank you Sophia for reminding me that what I am doing everyday is so very important and how much I DO enjoy my job as a wife and mommy. 

Happy day yal!

Caryn

(please ignore my atrocious singing voice, I have been under the weather and sound Shrek-ish)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw adorable! I just watched the little video clip with my 2 yr old daugher sitting on my lap. She enjoyed it! :)

Totally get your post about being a busy mom of 2 little ones... and one who doesn't sleep through the night. :) I wouldn't trade it for the world though.

Anonymous said...

I came over here from Kelly's Korner. I just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed reading a little about you and your family. I decided to leave a comment because of the song playing on your blog. My sister had that song played for my husband and I when we got married. I listen to country but had on heard it in a while. So thank you!