Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cabinet Up-Do, Numero 2 (Momma's Kitchen)

A few weeks ago, Momma made a BIG...HUGE decision to up-do her kitchen cabinets.  She has lived with these wood cabinets for way too many years, and could stand the sight of them no longer.
Ya see what I'm saying.... (insert sad face here)
After gazing at the color chart for days... weeks.... she decided to go with Old Ochre with a dark wax finish!  Seriously y'all, I love me some Annie Sloan paint!!  The paint was purchased and I got super busy!
Before.....
 Voila!
I will have to do another post when her kitchen is totally changed.  She will soon be getting new counter tops and a brand new stove top.  Girlfriend is definitely changin' it up.
Take a look at some more before and after pictures.  I wish you could all see them in person, the pictures do not do them justice...














Now, my Momma is so very happy!


No comments: