Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy......

4 month birthday to you!!!


This month Brayden turned 4 months old.

So, what have you been up to B-man??


You weigh 13 pounds and are 21.5 inches long


You have light red hair (I do believe it will be like your sisters)


You are such a big talker/ noise maker. I often wonder what you are saying and enjoy listening to you and your sister talk to one another.


Such a wiggle worm, changing your diapers is the worst


You are in size 3-6 months clothes and size 2 diapers


Big fan of bath time


Drool machine (I wonder if you are getting some teeth)


You are having 8 ounce bottles every 3 or so hours.


Sleep. Well, you nap pretty good during the day. Maybe a total of about 3 hours in the day, then I would think that you would want to sleep through the night (but I guess that you miss me). You normally wake up at about 1 to 3 a.m. then you wake a little before 7 a.m.. It used to make me nuts, and I would be so crazed that you would not sleep, but I honestly now love this time with you. You just look up at me with the biggest blue eyes then smile the biggest smile (while all of the milk runs out of your mouth). Then you just lay there after your bottle and talk yourself to sleep. You are so precious.


You love your vibrating chair (when I take you out of it, Sophia jumps in it!)


You are now a regular in the church nursery on Sundays and on Tuesday mornings for Bible study.


You are holding your head up so well.


Hate tummy time, but YOU HAVE JUST STARTED TO ROLL OVER!!


Your sister is always in your personal space and you just laugh, I know that the two of you will be the best of friends (just like me with my brothers and sister)


L-O-V-E your chubbo cheeks!


You are constantly chewing on your hands. I think you will be a thumb sucker!


I have tried to start feeding you rice cereal, but you have not figured that whole thing out. It turns into a huge mess with your sis dry heaving!


Your daddy and I love you madly. Your sister is also your biggest fan. I cannot imagine what our lives would be like had you never entered it. 4 months of happiness.

No comments: