Friday, August 19, 2016

I think it's nifty....

That my SIL just turned...
had a birthday!!


Last night our family came over and we celebrated my sister LeAnne!


Can I just tell you a few things about her?
This girl, I just adore her.  The first time I met her, I was def not so sure about this chick.  Aron invited me to come to her home and meet his family.  I was nervous (like sweaty armpit nervous) and I knew if he was inviting me to meet family, like this was a real deal relationship.  EEKKK!! I went to her home for dinner.  The family was fun, the kids were so little (I loved them and pretty much played with them a lot), and she was lovely.  LeAnne made us dinner, I drank some of her wine (and I am NOOOO wine drinker (I was a compete poser and the wine was super gag-tastic)), and for pitties sake y'all it was soooooo hot (like sweat box hot).  FYI, this was back in the day when I was not a fan of food or eating with people for fear of the IBS (not to be confused with the IRS which is equally as scary).  So I ate her dinner in the sweat box that she called home, and ended up leaving shortly after and yacking in the driveway.  (I am kinda sure that they watched from the window, if they did not well that was too bad because they for sure missed a show)!  PTL FB was not a big deal back in the day, because I can only imagine her status update...
For sure I knew Aron was still interested in me, I mean super hot chick gaggin in his sisters driveway 5 seconds after eating dinner (he definitely couldn't let me go, I was a gem), but his family.... I did not see so much of a future with them.  I felt like she was trying to secretly kill me so she could have her brother all to herself.  I get it, he is pretty amazing, but ha, it backfired because I was not going anywhere!  Her food and hot box house would neva keep me away!  She was gonna be stuck with me!
I had a sister (my little Katie) but was so excited at the thought of having another.  LeAnne was fun and fabulous!  Marrying Aron was the smartest thing I ever did, because I got a LeAnne as an added bonus.  She loves us so much.  She is caring and kind.  She loves her babies well (mine too).  She is so strong (not like body builder strong... that is not her thing).  She is so special to us. We are thankful for the time that we are able to spend with her... she makes us happy!


Happy birthday sister!

No comments: