Friday, March 5, 2010

Lucky Number 7!!

What Mom?
How old am I?
No, no, no. I can't be...
Yay!  I am 7 months old!

I am a busy body!  I am working on my crawling, it will happen soon, I can just feel it.  Until then I will just roll where I need to go and try to pull myself up on the furniture!  This totally stresses my mom out!
Whenever she is washing my bottles or doing the laundry or even tries to go to the bathroom, I find it entertaining to hide from her.  I am very good at rolling under chairs and tables!  It is a gift, call me Houdini!

I am growing like a weed (a heavy weed, but a weed).  I weigh around 24 lbs, and am wearing 9 month clothes.  I am embracing my girlish figure!
I have teeth!  You can almost see the bottom two in this photo.  I have a top tooth that is coming in now.  It keeps me up day and night!  My mother will not give me the baby orajel, she fears it will make my tounge go numb and I would be unable to feel it (honestly, like I would even know).  All the other kids are doing it!!  Geez!
I am still going to the nursery at church, it is nice to hang out with people my own age.  Those kids don't try to wipe my slobbery face or care if I have a dirty diaper!  Good times!!
I hosted a playgroup at my house yesterday, and I hope that my mom and dad let my friends come over more often.

So far, the first 7 months have been a breeze!!  So easy, that my parents should have me a sister or a brother!!

Have a delightful evening!

Little Red is going to bed!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hi there!!!
I just came across your blog and noticed that your beautiful little girl is 7 months old today!! My son also turned 7 months old today!! Thought that was cute... so I had to comment!!
Have a great day!
Kelli