Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mommas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowgirls!!

Check out the little cowgirl! 
This morning, Sophia's Honey (my momma) stopped by and brought Sophia the most precious cowgirl outfit with matching socks!  I just thought it was too precious, and decided that this would be the outfit she would wear for playgroup today!  Honey loves her Sophia!!  She found it yesterday at one of our favorite stores, The Perfect Choice!  Gwen always has the best stuff, you can even follow them on Twitter http://twitter.com/perfectchoice

So, today we hosted playgroup at our home!  It was so much fun.  There were five moms and six children 7 months to 4 years.  It is so nice to be able to get together with a group of friends, and just be able to chat and have lunch.  I wish that we could get together everyday, I always have such a great time with these women.  My mom did all of the food for me (she is so wonderful)!  She brought over 2 pans of king ranch chicken casserole (from Pats Bakery here in town), a salad, and 2 cobblers!  Yum!  Since the girls left at 1, I have had 2 small plates of casserole (small plates yal) and 1 bowl of cobbler (large bowl with canned cool whip).  I think the kiddos had a good time!

I should have gotten some pictures of the mommas!  (Sophia is really going to town on that book!)

Besides that, it has been a low key day.  How has your day been?

Also, thanks for the teething tips.  Motrin has been helping out!

It is time for Greys and the Housewives of O.C. finale (do yal watch them, they are such train wrecks)

Guess I better getty-up on outta here and lasso up Lovey for bed!

Love yal,

Caryn

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I was at the other playgroup house today! Looks like y'all had fun! Love Sophia's outfit! I totally watch the OC and NY housewives (they premiere tonight). You're right. Train. Wrecks.

How "Sweet" it is... said...

Oh my goodness...she is the CUTEST! King Ranch Chicken, YUM!

Anonymous said...

loved the outfit!!! i'll put p in his wranglers and john deer boots next time we come over and we can have our own little photo shoot! hehe.