Monday, March 1, 2010

Jungle Cat.. Show Me Your Teeth!!

We just love our little jungle cat!!

Do not get too close, she has teeth!
Can yal see them?  Two have come in on the bottom!!

This teething business is some rough stuff!  How do you and your babies cope with the "coming in of the teeth"?  The tears, the late nights, not wanting to eat! I just feel so badly for little lovey!  I have heard of these teething tablets or baby orajel, what do yal think?  Is that stuff okay to use, what have yal done for your babies? 

Any tips, would be greatly appreciated!!

Love yal,

Sleepless in B-Town

7 comments:

Kelly said...

We used tylenol and motrin when she was really hurting. I heart orajel can be dangerous and someone scared me about teething tablets too but a lot of people swear by them.
Poor Sophia.

Kelly said...

"heard" not "heart" ha!

How "Sweet" it is... said...

I feel your pain, Caryn! I think the twins are about to cut a few more teeth and it has been SUPER fun in our house lately! ; ) We use a combination of things...motrin, teething tablets, and Hurricaine Gel (instant relief during those sleepless nights). Good Luck!

Tracy said...

Caryn, Lena Kate is teething and I agree, it is not fun. We used teething tablets with Sarah Grace and thought they were the greatest invention.

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

I tried it all. Tylenol was the only thing that worked - mostly because like me, my guy can't handle his meds & goes straight to sleep. Good luck!!

Vonda Axe said...

Yes, yes, and yes. We have used it all especially during those tough nights. Little guy has tooth #3 now and it was a little painful on him, oh and me.

Anonymous said...

just wait til her 2yr molars come in...BOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when p was little and wouldnt bite us, we did the orajel. but now, trying to get something back there on that molar, yea right! so we just doop him up on tylenol :)