I have way to many things to discuss, so yes, this will be one of those entries that will serve as a dumping grounds for all things Caryn! So, buckle up buttercups, it could be a bumpy post!
1. Grey's Anatomy. I am so very mad about this show. For those of you that are not aware, last weeks episode was the season finale. One of the few things I asked of this show was to please, oh please, let's get Mark and Lexi together and please, oh please, do not kill Mark or Lexi. I just love them and love their quirky love story. They make me happy. There I said it, they make me happy.
So, writers of Grey's Anatomy, Shonda something or other, why, oh why, would you let them finally reveal their true love and feelings for one another and then kill one of them 20 minutes into your show? Humm? I am waiting.... I- AM-SO-NOT-LOVING-THIS! I will probably be unable to watch your nut ball show with all of the doctor lovin' any longer. To tell you the truth, this show has always been a little far fetched for me to believe anyways. Furthermore, it has caused me to question what is going on with the doctors and nurses at my local hospital (not really, but just saying)! So there ya have it. I am upset about my show.
2. Insanity. I am currently on day 3 of Insanity. It is very much insane and hard and causes the most sweating that I have ever been involved in. Each night, I climb into my bed, doped up on Advil and IB Profin, wondering if my muscles will ever heal from the pain of the days rigorous exercise. None the less, I am still on this insane train! I am eating so much lettuce that I fear I am growing a bunny tail and eating so many chicken breasts that I sometimes involuntarily cluck like a chicken. There, ya have it folks, I am turning into some sorta weird hybrid bunny chicken (a bun-kin or a chick-unny), either way you type it, it don't sound too good! Some of the 10s of people that read this blog have asked if I think that this was a wise investment and if it is really working?? Well, I am so glad that I got this. I really think if I follow the workouts and watch what foods I am putting into my body, then yes, I think that I will see great results. In fact, I took a picture this morning, and am already seeing a change in the way my body is looking....
I know my body is totally slammin'. I am looking pretty amazin' if I do say so myself! I just took this photo when I woke up this morning. Yes, I just wear these lil' ole skimmies when I wake in the mornin' and then I just waltz on into the kitchen and whip up my family a lil' bitta breakfast. HA! Okay, this is really Giselle, not me! I would never wear high heels in the morning when I wake up, everything else, totally looks like something I would sport! HA
3. Reading is Fundamental! So, in the past few weeks, I finally completed The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo trilogy. Umm, kinda freaked me out a bit, but I throughly enjoyed the books. Loved the characters, loved the stories, just LOVED them!! The writer, Stieg Larsson is so amazing, and I was so disappointed to find out that after writing these books and handing over the manuscripts to his publisher, he dropped dead of a heart attack! Totally whack y'all! Crazy town, I know! I have picked up a few new reads, and I cannot wait to tell you all about them!
The Pioneer Woman's book, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels
One For the Money, Janet Evanovich
Unorthodox, The Scandelous Rejection of My Hasidic Roots
4. After a long few weeks, of battling a bad case of the ickies and the sickies (stomach bugs and strep throat), we are still drowing in gross germs. Yes, I thought that we were all finally well this weekend, we even went to see friends on this past Saturday! It was so joyous! No poop, no throw up, no coughing, just happy children and a happy momma! Tuesday, the Bear wakes up and I could just tell that something was not quite right with him. By 10 he was crying and sleepy looking, just a mess. Then, he started to get a horrible rash. After a quick trip to the doctor and some blood work to follow, he said it was just a virus and he would survive. So, I am thinking that all will soon be back to good with him, when my BFF, whom we went to visit this weekend called and said that her sweet pea has the HFM, hand foot mouth! Back to disinfecting everything in the house! To the 10s of people that read this, you should by a lot of stock in Lysol wipes and Clorox bleach, cause I have seriously been buying it in bulk this month!
5. Only 7 more weeks until we go on vacation! Woo-hoo, Redneck Riviera here we come!
6. Kids say the darndest things. Really, they do! For the past few days, I have been hiding Red's pacis. I was going to just let them have one when she went to bed for the night or took a nap (that was my plan) and this is what happened.
Red: Momma, go find my paci
Red: (more of a whine this time) Momma, go a find my paci pweese.
Me: Sophia, you don't need your paci. It is a crutch. Let's just let it go
Red: (while gently placing her sweet tiny baby girl hands on my cheeks) Momma, its not a crutch, it is pink, go find it.
HAHAHA! I could not help but laugh! I find her totally delightful.
7. What's for dinner? No seriously, what is for dinner. It is 4:38, and I have nothing for dinner, so I must wrap up these deep thoughts. I still have much to discuss, but Red just woke up from her nap and my hunka hunka burnin'g love is diggin' in the fridge, which means.... time for me to stop with the blogging!