Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Now, about my JUNK....

Last week, I shared a few things that I am loving!  I had seen a friend post a picture of these great headbands on Facebook, and the bands were in stock at a local bike shop, Phat Tire.  The colors were super cute and the prints were so awesome.  Most of my days, I just throw my hair back and use a thin headband that I found at Wal-Mart.  It makes me so nutzo and is always sliding off of the back of my head.  So, I looked up the website, JUNKBRANDS, and the advertisment showed people (yes, women and men) working out (yoga, running, and cycling) in them and even wearing them for fashion (this is what I would be wearing them for)!  I ordered some and I just received them!!  I am so excited, and I just had to be a show off!!

Happy Customer!!


Super easy to wear!
Just wanted to share my excitement for the day!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I've seen a lot of these floating around the web too! I'd give them a whirl but my hair just isn't quite long enough :)