Friday, January 27, 2012

1 Door...2 Door.....

The cabinet painter is about to hit the floor!

The List


Don't cha just love a list!

1. take doors off cabinets ad clean out cabinets: check

2. sand finish off of the cabinets and get very muscley in the process: check

3. prime cabinets, wait, prime, wait, prime, wait, prime: check

4. decide on a paint color for the base, color haze: check

(little side note, paint was free thanks to a $25 gift card I found to Home Depot) WINNING!

5. get kids to lay down for a nap: check

6. Paint cabinets (coat 1) while they nap!

Then while painting, I question the color at least 5 times! Obviously, I am over it since I proceeded to paint every inch of them!

So here we go, almost ready to paint another coat (that is tomorrows work)!

And.............Here's the cabinets!

One Door!

Two Doors!



And the rest!!What a project!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I remember painting my kitchen cabinets. Oh my, what a job! Looks like your making some headway. I'm sure you will be pleased with the final result! Can't wait to see.