The cabinet painter is about to hit the floor!
Don't cha just love a list!
1. take doors off cabinets ad clean out cabinets: check
2. sand finish off of the cabinets and get very muscley in the process: check
3. prime cabinets, wait, prime, wait, prime, wait, prime: check
4. decide on a paint color for the base, color haze: check
(little side note, paint was free thanks to a $25 gift card I found to Home Depot) WINNING!
5. get kids to lay down for a nap: check
6. Paint cabinets (coat 1) while they nap!
Then while painting, I question the color at least 5 times! Obviously, I am over it since I proceeded to paint every inch of them!
So here we go, almost ready to paint another coat (that is tomorrows work)!
And.............Here's the cabinets!
And the rest!!What a project!