Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Could We Be In This House Any Longer???

Well, it seems like me and the "Steve Urkel" children have been quarantined since about October! This is no joke, seriously, for-ev-er! We have passed colds, respiratory infections, stomach viruses, and a icky cough back and forth for months. When we woke up this morning, I kinda had a pep in my step, and I did not even have to wipe dried up snot off of any ones face this morning. So, I do believe that things are looking up for us, and I foresee big things for our future! We are gonna get outta this house! No more brown couch, no more Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, no more of this place... we are busting out! PTL!!



Even though we have been sickly for some time, we are still keeping up a happy spirit and a happy smile on our face. So, these pics are more for the family that has seen us very little lately! Get ready, we may be coming to your house tomorrow!


Yes, our house looks like a toy store exploded! But Brayden looks pretty happy in all of the clutter! I really do think he's cute!




IPhone pics!




Can you feel our excitement! This was me saying we are getting out today! Sophia was sooo very happy to get on clothes and go to town!

Big Day Yal, Big Day!




1 comment:

Angie said...

Glad everyone is feeling better! Sickness can really take it's toll after awhile!