Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Please Pray

Well, I am asking for prayers right now! Please pray for my sweet PapPaw. On Monday, we got some news that his kidneys had stopped working, his blood pressure had dropped, and his heart rate was not good. My momma and daddy immediately went down to be by his side. So far, the doctors at this acute care center that he is in have been pumping him full of lasik (this takes fluid off) and have been able to get his blood pressure back up. I just spoke with my momma and he was a little confused about the situation, weak, but he was doing some better. Just please keep him in your thoughts over the next few days.


Please pray that he is not in any pain. Please pray that the Lord will give these doctors and nurses the knowledge to know what to do to in order to help him during this time. Pray that he is given the strength to pull through this. Pray for my parents and my uncles as they are by PapPaw's bedside. Bring them all a calm peace and let them know that you are there and are in complete control of the situation.


Thank you to all how have read this post and maybe just closed your eyes for a moment, and lifted these words to God.


Caryn

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so sorry girl! I'll keep y'all in my prayers. Hope y'all can have a good thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

praying for your gpa and your family!!!! miss ya.

Laurie said...

I have prayed for him. I know you love him so much!

Claire said...

Praying for you all.

Cxx

Tracy said...

Oh Caryn, I am so sorry! I will keep him and your family in my prayers! Please let me know if you need anything.