Sunday, March 20, 2011

Welcome to our jungle.....

It's beginning to look a little jungley in here!


Okay, so I have been painting a tree for the naked wall, and it is starting to look a little top heavy. My hands are covered in green paint, my pants stained with the color teddy bear brown, and we only have a kinda close to finished tree. I am thinking that I need to add some coconuts? O-my-gosh, this is gonna take awhile.


Here is a sneaky peaky!


Sorry if you were expecting to see a little more!

Thank you to all who were thinking about my daddy yesterday, he finally made it to China!

Daddy, just to let you know we are thinking about you today!


Hope you are all having a happy Sunday!

Caryn

1 comment:

Megan said...

Your an amazing artist! LOOKS AWESOME!! Can't wait to see the final project.