Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Some of my favorite men.....

are getting old!  Hooray for birthdays! This past month, I forgot to post pictures of my wonderful husband, Aron, and my fantastic daddy's birthday!  We celebrated their happy day with family, at my grandparents home.  My grandmother slaved on a delicious dinner and a black cherry trifle (amazeballs, I say)!  Girlfriend can cook up a meal (for this I cannot go over and visit everyday, I would eat them outta house and home and be 3000 pounds)!
Aron complimented Moss (that is what we call our grandmother) On her yummy salad, so for his birthday she gave him a bottle of Olive Garden salad dressing.... Everything tastes better with olive garden dressing y'all, go getcha a jar.
Anyways, happy birthday to some of my most precious men:-) 














No comments: