Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Back in my TV line up...

This morning on GMA, I was very excited to catch a breaking story (ha), Dancing With the Stars is on their 18th season and they were introducing their new cast.
Now, I used to be really into this show.  I loved to watch it and then on commercial breaks I would call my MamMaw and we would discuss how the dancers just did and who would be kicked off.  Now, as the seasons have gone on, I have kind of fallen off of the dancin wagon, but with this new season, I will be watching for some of the following dancin' stars!
Hello, Candace Cameron Bure...

oh, I'm sorry... Donna Jo Tanner!!
I know!  Totally pumped!  I have loved Candace Cameron ever since her days as DJ on Full House and then she played the Lifetime movie...
with Fred Savage, and he was her boyfriend (who was a high school wrestler and beat her up)...he was such a butthead on that show, No One Would Tell.... Anyone?  Anyone?  Surely, I was not the only person that watched it?  Maybe so?

Ahhh, but he is the great connector to the next star.....
wait for it....
Yes!  Winnie Cooper from Wonder Years.... Danica McKellar
Girl friend, grew up and is some kind of math genius and now a dancing star.
Speaking of star......
Star Wars....
Billy Dee Williams (he is on the right) played Lando, he is sucked into Vader's web and betrays his buddy Han Solo and turns him over to Bobo Fett (the bounty hunter), and then he realizes he was wrong when Chewy and Leia were taken prisoner as well.  In the end, he does the right thing and promises he will find Han.  (Wha?  I feel like I have lost some of you out there.  Too much?  I cannot help it, I love Star Wars, it was a hot show back in the day)
Speakin' of hot, how about one of the ladies from Hot-lanta!  Thats right, NeNe Leakes from Bravos show, The Real Housewives of Atlanta.  She will be enjoyable to watch...
I just pray for the judges, they could may be found swimming with the fishes if she gets below a 7!  (not really, just trying to have a good line leading up to the next star who really does swim with fishes...... (like all of the way from Cuba to Florida).
Diana Nyad
Seriously... I... Would... Drown!
I could not swim that far, unless the Price was Right....(get it)
Next up, Drew Carey, he is the host of the Price is Right!
There are others on the show, 2 singers, and 2 others are recent Olympic athletes.
These two won the Gold for ice dancing..
Amy Purdy (double-amputee snowboarding champ)
That is pretty awesome!
So, will anyone else be watching this season?
I'm callin it.....
Candace Cameron Bure

No comments: