Monday, October 30, 2017

Front row center...

Ha, ha!  Do the tens of you remember this prompt on FB earlier this year?  People were sharing 10 concerts that they had been too??  I never participated, because I have only been to a few concerts ever in my time, but I have been thinking of fun things to get out and do (since I have been hangin' at home), and how fun would it be to get out and hear some music from some of my most favorite groups!!  I have been thinking of some of the top concerts I would like to go to, and maybe if they are ever close to Bentonville I will be able to get tickets!
Here are some of my wishes (and if they no longer perform, please do not tell me)!  It would just be complete sadness and I will know that I missed the boat!!

1.  New Kids on the Block... I have seen them before!  They came to my small town of Bentonville when I was in middle school.  My momma took me to the concert, and I thought it was the most amazing thing ever!  #RightStuff #HangingTough #ILovedJon #HeWasGay #WouldaNeverWorkedOut  Since they are a thing again, I am ready to go back and see them!  I wonder if they sing their old stuff?  Do they have new stuff?
2.  The Beach Boys.  Love them.  I saw them when I was younger, and knew nothing of their music, just went with my friend Mandy's family.  I had so much fun, but it was not until years later that I found a true appreciation for their music.  Wouldn't It Be Nice, Surfer Girl, Kokomo... so many great songs.  Wonder if they still tour.

3.  Chicago!  Hello, these men and their love songs got me through high school!  Is that strange?  They came to perform at a local place in my town, and I totally missed seeing them!  All my friends went, my family was there, and I was at home!  Manfriend and I missed out, but hopefully we will get the chance to see them in the future.
4.  Coldplay... it would be something AMAZING!

 5.  Dave Matthews!  I missed the opportunity to see them perform at a local place (all sold out in like a day)!  Has anyone else seen them?

6.  Tim and Faith... would be FAB!!


7.  Gwen Stefani... loved her with No Doubt, but then I just kinda grew out of her style music.  When she was on The Voice and she has kids... I just like her much more.  I wonder if she even tours longer?

 8.  Janet... seen her before... and it is def a concert to go and see again!
 9.  I know he is kind of an actor now and the last song I know of his was from the Trolls movie, but if he still toured, I would go!
 10.  Hi Adam Levine and friends (insert heart emoji and heart eyed face)...  I was just looking at their tour and they will be at a town close to me next year, and I am thinking that I will def get tickets to this!!
Anyone else a BIG concert goer?  Who have you seen that is a def go see?

No comments: