Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the sweet, amazing, wonderful women (family and friends) that have impacted my life in such a way that I cannot explain. Over time, I have watched you love, encourage others, be patient, lead a Christian life, be strong, be a friend, listen, care for the sick, be faithful, be honest, put yourself behind everyone else, raise children, be humble, give advice, be amazing daughters, wives, sisters, and mothers. Trust me, I have been taking notes, you all make me strive to be a strong Christian woman, be a better wife to Aron, and be the best mother to Sophia.

My Aunt Diane. What an amazing mother she was
My Aunt Lauren and Aunt Cathy. They are amazing mothers

My Betty and Judy! They are amazing mothers


LeAnne (my sister in law) she has 3 children and helped to shape my husband into the wonderful man he is today.

My momma. She is amazing

My Moss. Inspiring

My MamMaw. Love

I never thought I could be lucky enough to have something as precious as Sophia.

She is my purpose in this life.

Happy Mother's Day.

Caryn
















































No comments: