Thursday, January 19, 2012

If I Were to Marry a Rock Star.....

I think that it would be Steven Tyler....


Is that crazy?

Okay, I know that it is crazy.

Who would you marry, if you were not with your significant other? Anyone? Would it be Josh Groban, Gavin Rossdale, Hootie?, Lionel Richie, one of those Backstreet Boys???? Any takers?


Last night, Aron and I watched American Idol. Did you happen to check it out? We have never gotten into the show, never sat down and watched a season. The show makes me feel bad for the people that tryout and believe with all of their heart that they are amazing singers, then they are told (you aint so hot). It breaks my heart. Some reason, Aron flipped it to A.I. and we watched the whole 2 hours! I am hooked, I know it is a little late to be getting into the show, but I loved it!


I also rekindled my rocker crush on my above boyfriend, Steven! He is so oddly strange, he sometimes looks like he needs a bath and a cheeseburger, and I have always loved his music, but I find myself very into him. Yal, dont start praying for me or nothing, I am not going to leave my incredible husband and try to become a Tyler roadie/ groupie, just saying that the rocker is a wee bit dreamy for a 61 year old man that can really rock out!


I am going to go ahead and name the winner, Phillip Phillips. OMGoodness, yal he was amazing!


So, do yal watch Idol? Is it a show of the past, or is it still cool to watch?

2 comments:

Sara! said...

This post made me LOL!! I love Steven on AI more than I thought I would ;) I thought I would miss Simon too much! And definitely, Phillip Phillips was great!!!

lifeisgoodasabrown.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Okay...I totally get your crush on Steven Tyler because I have one too! He is just so sweet with the contestants on AI and his giddiness with life is contagious!

So....I wouldn't leave my wonderful Hubby for Steven Tyler either, but he is dreamy!!!!

Praying for both of us! :)