Friday, June 21, 2013

It's a bird. It's a plane. Nope, it's my brothers jumping out of a plane.

So, a few weeks ago, I was invited to attend an event.
My brothers decided to jump out of a plane, and figured that it be best that their nearest and dearest be there to witness.  So, the parents, the grandmother, the lil sister, me and my wee ones piled into the car and on we went to the Sky Ranch in Siloam Springs.






Yes, there is a place right down the strip that will train you for a day (not even really a day, just part of the day), and then let you jump out of a plane (a moving plane)... (in the air).... (by yourself)!  I know it makes my blood pressure rise and causes me sweat just to think about it!  The guys that were teaching them what to do, obviously know what they are doing (they had each jumped numerous times, in fact I heard someone saying that in order to jump or teach to jump you have to jump on your own like 200 times... WAHHH?!)










 
Well, if anyone would be into this kinda of thing, it would be these two.  Their friend Mikey also jumped with them....
That line, if your friends jumped off of a bridge... would you??
Well, I guess they would!
Anyways, jumping from a plane, with a parachute is just not my cuppa tea.  Shoot, I mean I live dangerously!  In fact, Danger is my middle name.  Well, it woulda been, had the parents not gone with Elise, but Danger was a close 2nd!  Just last week I shopped at the Wal-Mart and did not use 1 coupon, and then a few weeks before that I pottied at some rundown gas station on the way to "Steal Your Dollar City" (there was even a cricket on the ground that serenaded me (or his dead cricket friends) as I peed, heck, I have 2 children under the age of 3 a dog and an Aron and keep a teeny tot everyday and still am not on the BC.... that is dangerous my friends... dangerous...,and if that was not enough I ate a cold hot dog straight outta the Frigidaire (and I did not even get food poison).  Point of my stories are, I live dangerous, but as it turns out the bruthas.... way more dangerous!
 
All I can say about this Big Event is that the boys were so excited.  There was only 1 moment when I saw a wee bit a fear in their eyes, that was when the plane pulled up but they walked over like champs.
I was so impressed and could not stop praising God that they returned safely back to us on the ground.




 
They are already ready for their next jump!
Just because I love to posts pictures of the babies....
 


No comments: