Saturday, November 4, 2017

BIG day for Bray!!

Happy Saturday to the tens of readers!!  We have had quite the day at la casa de Foresee!  Bray lost his very first tooth!!
I am sooooo glad that is over!!  We have been workin' on pullin' that thing for weeks, and it always ends with a bit of tears and him telling me that it will bleed!  Finally though, this morning (before 7.... because why in the world would my children want to do anything at a non-sleeping hour of the day, and hello, it is the weekend so these kids louuuuurve to be up when it is dark out!  However, if it was a school day, these peeps won't budge)!  Anywho, before 7, actually about 540 the kids are up giggling and playing with a bit of running.  I just tried to keep my eyes shut and act like everyone was asleep.  This went on for a while, and then I hear them getting a bit louder.  Sophia doesn't want to play anymore, she wants to shut her door, he wants it opened, she is fighting to keep it closed, and back and forth with a bit of laughing and not so much laughing.  Then Sophia just let it go and the door hit him right in the mouth... in the tooth!
Hoooooray!!
I mean, what?!  Is he okay?
My bedroom door is shut (remember I am fake sleeping while really playing by Toy Blast game (soooo lame), and they run through the house shrieking because Bray;s tooth fell out!!!  Aron was so glad, until they started running to my door... he was like, noooooooo!
They were like, yeeeeeeeeeeeeees, mommy!!
I was quickly turning off my phone and shoving it under the pillow and acting like I was still sleeping.
Once I saw that sweet face missing one of my most favorite teeth (really they are all my favorite, because they are his and I love him), you could just see how proud he was, and that made me glad!
We immediately called the tooth fairy on his foot phone (yes, foot phone, long strange story, but I always use their feet like they were a cell phone and I will act like I am calling the tooth fairy).  See, I know, it is odd, but it makes me laugh and they think it is funny, so I just go with it.
#WeBeStrangeUpInHere
So, tonight will be big for Bray.  The tooth fairy will arrive soon (shortly after I hit update on this post) and he will be the glad recipient of $4.00 (odd number, I know, a dollar bill and the rest quarters)!  We were scrounging!
#WeObviDontHaveCashUpInHere
One last photo with the tooth... he had to brush it before the tooth fairy takes it!

Besides it being a BIG day for my lil guy, my BIG guy took the kids on a surprise outing to the Razorback game!  PTL we won, or else manfriend would be having a super sad night!
Bray was not all that into the game at first...
 Glad the game picked up, or maybe it was the popcorn and nachos that lifted his spirits??
 Sophia loved it and was mad when they left the game early!!
While they were out, I stayed at home and rested just kidding, I decorated the house a bit for Christmas (yes, it is November 4th).  Do not worry, I had much help!  Dad and Mom showed up and brought Moss... they had wine and cheese and a great desire to help me unpack my Dickens Village!!!  So, my afternoon was a happy time!  I def overworked my leg, but I am hopeful that tomorrow it will be feeling much better!!  Did I mention I hate having this broke leg that is on the mend, but not really mending it is just stiff and peggish.... ugh, two of the worst things to ever have a leg be!!!!  Oh how I miss walking normal!!  One day... one day.
With the little house boxes opening left and right, my momma finished yet another project!!  She is making me pillows for my living room!
I DIE!!  Yes, she made that!!  The other one is precious, and she is also making 2 bench cushions and 3 for my barstools!  The woman never sleeps!!  Did I mention that she made curtains for the windows in my living room??  Will reveal those tomorrow!
The projects I have thought about for years are almost complete and they would have never been possible without my momma doing them ALLLLLL over the past weeks!
She is amazing and I am so thankful!
This was my Red before bed with her new Razorback doll she got at the game (because she really needed another doll in her room... but her daddy will do anything for her)!
Welp, manfriend just came in and turned off the tv show I was watching only to turn on the LSU and Alabama game... ummmmm hello, and now he is asleep!  Why??  I guess I need to close up here and try to pry the remote out of his hand without waking him up!  If I wake him while taking the remote he will say he is watching the game and I cannot turn it!  It is a fun lil game of "remote control" (get it he is controlling the remote??)
Tooth fairy time!!


No comments: