Sunday, December 6, 2015

it was Thanksgiving... a few weeks ago

Better late than never!  I must say that the Thanksgiving holiday was wonderful!  We feasted, visited, watched the Razorbacks, had family game time.  I was looking at some pictures from the week, and wanted to share pictures of some of the people that I am most thankful for.  I also had very good intentions of posting every day in November about the things I am thankful for.  It was super interesting, the month went by and there was notta one post!  I am very thankful, just not enough time to blog about it!
1.  I am thankful for my family who love me BIG!  They love me when I am at my best and not even close to my best.  I am so lucky to have them.

2.  Home.  I am thankful to have a home to come to every day, and it is a happy home, not a clean home... full of messes, toys on the ground, clothes all over the floor, but it is filled with so much joy.
3.  My mother.  I have to speak with her everyday and sometimes it is more than once.  She keeps my littles each day, never complains.  When I grow up I want to be like her.

4.  My littles.  Ugh, I could gush about them every second.  They are really the best part of me, and sometimes I just look at them and wonder why God sent me some of his best.  He must really trust me.


5.  Aron.  Without him I would be no bueno!  He makes me better.  I am in mad LOVE with him.  Some nights when he is snoring like a bear (what, honey, this is no lie) but really, I just look at him and just pray that he knows my heart and that he knows he makes me so very happy.  He is the best, and loves me so!

6.  I have a job!  I wonder how I even got lucky enough for this place to even give my resume a second glance (I suppose there were not a lot of applicants... whatev) It is a good job, and the people make it worth going to everyday.  Some people may not be happy doing the things that they are doing, but I am thankful for my Monday- Friday day job.
7.  My friends.  That really goes with my number 1 cause my family and friends are almost the same.  I am a sorry friend, I do not call or write, but somehow they still do not replace me!  I am lucky to have them.
8.  My Jesus.  I am nothing without Him in my life.  I know I fail everyday at being the person He wants me to be, but HE loves me anyway.  For this I am thankful. 
9.  My health and the health of my family.  Sure, I have my clickity clack back, and that whole thing where I turn gray and purple when I get cold, but I am healthy.  I have so many friends that have health things going on with them or someone in their family, even a child, and I have realized that we are so fortunate to have our health.  Very thankful.
This is just a short list, if you are not named, please know that my love for you is crazy!  It is just my computer is going to die!!








































No comments: