Wednesday, March 27, 2019

I was living my best life during the hiatus....

Well tens of friends....we meet again!  Two days in a row y'all!  Now that blog hiatus is done and over with, I feel it is time to get back to the nitty gritty which is my life!  That is right, for the past few months, I have been living my best life here at la casa Foresee.  Binge watching my shows, having holiday celebrations, and buying maternity wear (that is not a BIG announcement, don't go sharing it with your friends)!

1.  I started binge watching and finished the teenie bopper show, Vampire Diaries.
Tens!  It was like a ba-jillion episodes that I watched in a few short weeks.  It was completely ridiculous, and I often found myself in the wee hours of the morning before falling asleep from watching 4 hours of the show thinking...
if anyone in my B-town high school woulda been a vampire... would I have been friends with them?
or would a vampire see me and think... ehhh, she is super pale and probably one of us?
Then I would envision the Salvatore brothers fighting over me.... then I wake up and yep, I am still a momma livin' in B-town.
One more pic of Stefan...
After I caught up with my missed sleep from my Vampire Diary days and nights, it was time for gearing up for the holidays!  We had family come and stay with us over Thanksgiving, and I am hopeful that this will be a thing we do for this holiday every year!  The kids loved being together, and I loved being with my family!

Did I mention after that Santa and the Missus came over for cocoa and cookies to Honey and G's house!
Then I realized after some soul searching and picture review that my hair looked sad and too big for my face!  So, I needed a new look!

Yes, y'all, I have curly hair and I straightened it only to curl it.  #ThingsThatMakeYouGoHummmmm

Then it was Christmas, all was merry and bright!


Then there was the re-set from Christmas... don't y'all sometimes just need a bit of a break after the holiday.  Well, I def was on a break!  I cleaned (man friend would laugh at that), I did laundry... so much laundry, and have tried to settle into the new year!

During this refresh, I started watching Game of Thrones.
Why... Have... I … Not... Been.... Watching... This... Show??
Tens!  Are you watching?
I became super obsessed (shock), and watched 7 seasons (10 episodes a season) in like 3 weeks!
#IShouldNotBrag
But to quote Noah Calhoun from The Notebook... "when I see something I like, I gotta have it.  I love it.  I go crazy for it...
I loved that movie... have not watched it as of late because I was knee deep in all things white walkers, dragons, and people with no names or faces (long story, cannot explain it)  The new season starts in a few weeks, and I cannot wait!!

In case there is anyone still reading and not judging my lack of parenting over the past months and my complete over use of screen time... I leave you with this....

During the holidays, I decided to treat myself a little underware shopping.  This is something I never do, my drawers look old and my bras are nothing I would parade all over the town.  It is just not something that I go and splurge on.  It is always a need at the top of the list, but let's be real, bills, meals, and clothes for the children are kinda priority numero 1,2, and 3.  El negligee and undergarment-os are nada for momma.  #JustSaying So, I was given a few dollars from my grandmother (God bless her) and I went on my way).  I went to Dillards and to Vicks Secret, purchased suitable undergarments (what am I?  Little House on the Prairie?)  Geez!
Then I stop at a little French place I like to call le Tar-chet (Target for you Americans).  I walked by the bra section and was sucked in immediately!  I searched around for my size which is like triple letter (I know, be jealous)!, and I find a little stash of my size on a lil lonely rack, ummmmm discounted!  Boom!  Did not even have the brand tag, but it had the handwritted tag with price, obvi return, and looking back I cannot believe I purchased it (gives me the skeebies to think about what it might have seen when it went home with another), I digress.  I get the bra, and I am feeling pretty good and the next day I was feeling pretty lifted (if ya know what I mean)!
I felt like people may have been giving me the side eye....
the heyyyyyy looking good Caryn...
new hair??
nope... new lifted boobs Cliff. (I do not really know a Cliff, but I just feel like had I known a guy named Cliff he mighta… coulda.... possibly said that, I woulda sued him for being insensitive and making me feel uncomfortable... once again, I digress.
Fast forward to last month, when I had a few minutes to myself and I went to my fave French store.  (insert all the praise hands)
I walk by the bra section, and I happen to see my favorite French no brand bra.  I buy it in black (cause black is super sexy, everyone should have an 18.99 black bra on hand... ha)!  I look for it in white, but nada, guess its a BIG seller (in that triple letter).  I get home and cut the tags from my newest bra, and I begin to place it in the already overstuff underware drawer!
Close drawer and pick up the tag to throw in the trash.
When I see this lady...
I am thinking... what is this ole gal doing on the tag?
Lord, I have bought a "strip tease bra".  #SMH
Nope, notta strip tease bra, but a fa-reeking nursing bra!!
WTH
My new fave French undergarment pieces are for nursing mothers?
Here I thought these were just like a lil built in air conditioners?
They were so comfy...…..
Ummmmm, but I ain't with child friends!
Needless to say.... I kept those nursing bras and I am still wearing them!  Ha!  I guess I will just be prepared in case I am ever in the nursing momma situation again!

So, how is your Wednesday?




1 comment:

Rcurry112 said...

Awesome that you’re watching game of thrones! It’s one of my favs!!! ��‍♂️������⚔️