Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Date Night!!!

Woo hoo! It is Tuesday, and it is date night! Aron is not aware of the evening plans, but he will be when he gets home from work! So excited, my SIL (sister in law) LeAnne just stopped by for a quick visit and had rented us the movie, The Proposal. Have yal seen this movie? It is just a riot. To be brief, it is about a high powered controlling business woman who is going to be deported! So in order for her to stay, she forces her assistant to become engaged to her! The two of them are too funny, everyone should totally check this movie out!!
My current employer is very difficult to work with. I can never do anything fast enough for him or correctly. I feel like he is constantly on my case. I have not told him yet, but I am going to start looking for a different job! In fact, here is his picture, I would hate for anyone else to have to work with him!
I mean, just look at him. He holds me too close, he is so not professional!!
Just kidding guys, that is my sweet husband Aron! He is the head of the Foresee house! I work as the senior director over household affairs, Sophia and the dog report to me. I could not be happier!!
I have always been so lucky in the working world to have such wonderful supervisors, so I cannot imagine working with such a different personality. Have any of you had such a bad working relationship with a boss? What did you do? Do you still work with them?

Also, I had been working so hard on getting Sophia's birth announcements out! They are finally done, and I wanted everyone to get a peek, they are so precious. I had them done by A Piece of Pope, http://www.apieceofpope.com/. Anita does great work, and I hope to use her for something else in the future: baby announcements, Christmas cards, note cards.

I hope that all of you have a great evening!

Love yal, Caryn




No comments: