Sunday, April 17, 2011

So close.......

Okay, so now it is crunch time. In 6 days, I will be having Easter Egg-stravaganza at our home.


There is so much to do.......


1. clean everything


2. hang valences in B-Man room


3. try to weed flowerbeds (they are looking rough!)



4. get a new toilet seat (Don't even ask! Well, go ahead and ask.) Someone (they will remain nameless) used our toilet and cracked the seat! Embarrassing! I know. Yes, I am sure that all of my friends are reading this and thinking... I have been over there lately and used their bathroom (did I do it?), No! It is someone in this house, and I will not call them by name. Yes. We are currently thinking of weight loss programs to enroll in.



5. Those programs will have to wait... must think of menu for Saturday!!! (king ranch chicken casserole (this does not have ranch dressing in it), a double layer cookies and cream in your dream cake, the Easter bunny cake for my babies!, and I am not sure what else.



6. mop floors (this will be so gross), they are covered with sticky apple juice



7. vacuum



8. finish Brayden's room (I am soooooo close)!


All that is left to do is somehow remove the pencil markings from the wall (without removing wall paint!) and arrange the furniture!!




Sneak peak!!!!

Happy jungle snake!


Aron commented that I should paint a mouse in its mouth- gross!!




Baloo and monkeys!


Huge piece of furniture is in the way. It is currently holding our computer!



King Louie!


I must get that pencil hand off of the wall!



Time to get off the ladder! I have got a list of stuff to do...BOO!


Love yal!


Caryn

No comments: