Friday, April 8, 2011

Soon, very soon...

Well, I suppose that an update is in order. B-man's mural has turned into much work, but I am loving every moment that I get to work on it.

I recently came across The Jungle Book (o my goodness, could the characters be any cuter!)

This is not my mural!!


I am however thinking of doing 1 or 2 of these characters on the wall!



This lil guy is too stinking precious too!



Yesterday, I completed half of a jungle tree with Bahgera laying on a tree limb. I tried to make him look happy (did not even draw his teeth!)


I am quickly running out of wall space.


Hopefully, the next post you will all be able to see the finished room.


I hope that you all have a great weekend!


Love yal! Caryn

1 comment:

Lea Ann said...

I came across your blog thru Kelly's a while back and have just never commented. But I do love reading your blog!! And I just have to say- that mural is so stinking cute!!