Friday, June 17, 2011

Going to the chapel........


and Erin and Jason are gonna get married!!!

Last weekend was very busy, so busy that I have spent the entire week trying to re cooperate! I need to go ahead and face it, I am getting old. We stayed out late (past 10 something) and I am still trying to catch up on the rest!!









Anyways, back to the post!! My friends Erin and Jason were married this past weekend. It was such a fun time of celebration. I hate to say it, but I did not take that many pics...boo!! The rehearsal, wedding, and reception was at a barn yal! I know, a barn. If you know Erin, this is so her! I'll tell ya this, it was the prettiest barn I have ever seen!



It was a weekend of horse shoes, Erin (playing the role as Cinderella) riding into the ceremony in a carriage pulled by a horse (I heart this moment), pampering (hair and make up...so much fun), dancing, and just a fun time with friends!! Happy Wedding Day Jason and Erin!!



























Me...all partied out!! Must go get babies and sleep!!

Caryn



One last thing...the photo booth...oooo sweet photo booth!!

1 comment:

Cory said...

Aww! That looks like it was a fun time. You and the hubs look great in that one picture. :-) You are NOT old. LOL!