Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Praying for Baby Miller

I hope that everyone reading this can take some time out today and pray for this family.


The Woodruff's

Patrick, Meredith, Cole, and Baby Miller


Their sweet baby Miller is 2 months old and has been diagnosed with Type 1 Spinal Muscular Atrophy. Please go and read their blog here: http://colecrews.blogspot.com/, The Woodruff Family. I have also posted their link on the right side of my blog, underneath the blogs I am following title


I have only been following this story over the past few days, thanks to a friend who had updated me on this little angel. Then the following day, I heard their story on the local news. I do hope that you too can follow their journey and lift them all up in prayer.


Pray for the Lord to give this family strength to make it through another day, help them to understand God's plan for them and for Miller, and pray for them to have a peace during this time. Pray that the Lord will heal this child. Give Miller comfort and keep him free from any pain.


Caryn