Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger Pains!!

If you are an avid reader, into the movies these days, or just up to date on any E! channel news, you are probably aware of a little film that has just come out.... The Hunger Games.... ya heard?
Are yal just as hungry to see this movie as I am? I am so excited to go, and am just waiting for someone to offer up their time to baby sit my children so I can go!
I wrote in a previous post that I have been reading all of the books (yes, I am that person that likes to read the books before I go and watch the movie.. what-ev!) I am almost done with the 3rd book, and I am just sucked into them! Have you read them? Do yal even know what I am talking about? Katniss? Peeta? District 12? Dreamy Gale? Did you know Lenny Kravitz is in the movie? Love story? A lil' bitta fightin' and some killin'? Anyone? Anyone?
I am kinda thinking that I love Katniss so much, that I just may have to wear my hair in braids and maybe sport my bow and arrow to the movie (okay, maybe I would not be able to get my bow and arrows into the Malco, but maybe I can put it in the back seat).
To show that we are all about reading books in this house, Lil Red has started picking up the books and then she acts like she is reading them. It is entertaining to me.
Ahh yes, most children her age are into Dr Seuss and The Hungry Caterpillar...
Not my girl...
First, she likes to read the book jackets to see what people are saying about the books.
She is just as excited about the books and movie as I am!
Maybe I will see ya at the theater! I will be the one in the braids!
Caryn

1 comment:

Angie said...

I don't get into those kind of movies but my daughter went to the Midnight Premire last night and said it was awesome!!!! Hope you get to go soon.