Thursday, August 6, 2015

Stay at home momma...

Well, I am on day number 2 of my vacation.  I am spending it with the kids at home, and I am SO very thrilled about it.  We are not planning a big vacation this year, so I just decided to take a few days off, and spend them at home with my littlest loves.  I am just going to put it out there, the time with them is so wonderful (there is nothing sarcastic about that statement, I am soaking this time up).  Sure there have been fights and a bit of grumpy attitudes, but this time is so fun.  It makes me miss when I was able to be at home with them (like really miss it).  I am not mad that I went back to work, I truly got lucky with the job I am in. However, there have been times over the past few years where I have thought (deep thoughts) did I make the right decision or will I regret not spending all of this time at home with them.  So, these few days, I am just loving these moments.  We are not terribly busy.  We have been to the local children's museum, a junk store or 2, the Wal-Mart, the splash park, played Barbies, colored, even played some Ninja Turtles on the Nintendo.  Right now I decided to finally take a seat and blog about the day, Sophia is having some quiet time, and Brayden is watching the new Alvin and the Chipmunks (can y'all believe they have remade this cartoon, it is a BIG hit in our house)!
















Looks like the quiet time is ending, stay at home momma has to go back to "work"!



No comments: