Wednesday, October 13, 2010

There is just something about laundry....

One of my favorite things to do is laundry! Shock, I know!

I just love the sweet clean smell of detergent, fabric softers, dryer sheets! Everything just smells so nice, and it makes your house smell so good!

Then I love to take it all out of the dryer (when it is still warm). Okay, honestly, then it comes out of the dryer and sits in one of the 4 laundry baskets we own until Aron goes crazy and must start folding (I just love him)!

This morning, when I went in to start a load of whites, this was the precious surprise waiting in the laundry basket!

O my, she is so funny! Don't be so grossed out, I just slept in those clothes!


She thought it was so funny to be sitting in the basket. I think she may have been trying to hide?? Not sure.


Wouldn't this make you want to do more laundry, if you had some funny person hanging out in the basket!!


Have a great day!


Caryn

No comments: