Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July!



We were so lucky to spend the 4th of July with the fam.  In the morning, I slaved while unpacking the McDonald's sacks to set out our yummy fast food meal.  Nuttin says happy 4th like a sausage biscuit and an order a hot cakes!  After breakfast, we went to Mama n ems house for a lil barbecue action!   G-Daddy grilled out lunch and then the kids played outside in the water.  The afternoon in the sunshine left us worn out and we all headed back to the house for a 3 hour nap!  It was amazing!!  Last night, we met up in town to watch the fireworks, and I am not sure where you live, but our towns firework extravaganza was just beautiful.  The kids loved it, I ooed and ahhed (I am sure the sitter byers were going crazy when each firework we would point and say ooooo and then what color is that Sophia!)  Haha!  I love a good color lesson!!  Here are a few pictures of our evening.  The night was very special, getting to see SIL and my niece Annalee, watching the fireworks with the grand-parents (Bucky and Moss) and my Aunt Cathy, and my parents and baby sister.  Happiness!

Aunt Cathy and Bray
G-Daddy and Brayden
Aunt Kitty entertaining Red before the fireworks!  What did people with kids do before I-Phones!?
Moss, Aunt Cathy, Bucky
Ma and Pa
Annalee and Bray- he just adores her
love that she just places her little hand on his back.
Red and Mama
I like him a whole lot
happy time on a quilt













1 comment:

Angie said...

Sounds like a pretty perfect 4th of July! I love when you can work in a good color lesson LOL!

I also love that you have a niece named Annalee considering my babe on the way is gonna be named Annalee :)