1. A few weeks ago I wrote a post about some things that had been going on with me. Seeing how this is my blog and I post things/ stories about my life, my life with my children and husband, my life with my family, my life and what I am doing with my life, my thoughts, ya getting what I am saying? Well, the idea of this blog was that it was for me and my family. I love being able to post things for us to look back on and see what was happening with us over the years (it makes me happy, having this virtual scrapbook). Well, a few weeks ago, I wrote about going out and attending a movie with my girlfriends (I do not have these times often, most days and nights I spend at home, with my family), and I wrote about a book that I had read. With this post, I offended some people, and I received comments from said people and then some emails (2 from people that I know and 3 from readers that I did not know). All in all, the majority of the messages questioned my faith and my walk with God. Let me be the first to let you know, I LOVE JESUS! I LOVE BEING A CHRISTIAN! I HAVE MY DAILY TIME WITH MY PRECIOUS LORD AND SAVIOR each day (I even prayed for the people that sent me these messages.. humpf), MY FAITH IS VERY SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT TO ME! I GO TO CHURCH! I LOVE JESUS!! Please know, that there is not a day, that I do not fall short of the glory of God (everyone does), but I am so happy to know that I have a deep love for a forgiving GOD. He loves me, all day, everyday, days when I have a break down, days when I read the Bible, days when I talk with the kids about God and Jesus, days when I argue with my husband, just every moment of my day and night. Please know that I do not want to offend anyone. To know that I upset others makes me so sad, so please accept my apology.
2. Wha? I know that some of you Twi-heart fans are having a rough few days... I mean wha was Kristen Stewart thinking? Wha was that married director man with a wife and 2 kids thinking? Well, the whole situation is pit-i- ful! And Robert Pattinson.... wha was KStew thinking? I know that this is all over the news as of lately, but come on people, surely we can focus on more important things in the world???
I still really like her, and I have liked her ever since she played Jodie Foster's daughter in Panic Room (remember she had asthma), and I loved her in the Lifetime movie Speak. Even though she had this lapse in judgement, she is human/ vampire (ya get what I'm saying).
3. Going to the movies anytime soon? I cannot wait to see the movie, The Campaign!
Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis... seriously... hilarious. Just go to YouTube and watch the trailer!
4. Is anyone still watching Dallas?
Are you team Christopher or team John Ross?
5. I am getting ready to start some new books. I was supposed to read these on the trip, but who knew I would not have a lot of time to devote to reading with family time and 2 children to still care for. Why did I even put them in the bag??
This is the Nora Robers Bride Quartet books. I am sure that they will be all full of mushy love and make me want to become a wedding planner. Anyone else picked these up?
6. The Wizard of Oz, a classic right? I adore that movie and love Judy Garland singing every song. I just saw that this Disney movie is in the works, The Great and Powerful Oz. It will have James Franco, Michelle Williams, Mila Kuniz, Rachel Weisz. Will you be watching?
7. I am getting ready to do some DIY projects at my home. I will be painting some tables, chairs, an armoire, doing some Venetian plaster on my laundry room walls, and doing a chalkboard wall in my kitchen. So has anyone done a chalkboard wall in their home?
I just love the idea and I think that the kids will love it! What do you think?? What kind of things are you working on in your house??